The EdITLib Digital Library is your gateway to the latest scholarly research for information technology in education. Featuring an easy-to-use and highly efficient search engine and an expansive database of numerous publications, the EdITLib makes it easy to keep abreast of the latest advances in the field, and to maintain and expand your knowledge base.
As librarians blend themselves into the teaching and learning process, one essential tool is the EdITLib Digital Library that connects the reader to the newest research 24/7, meeting the user on the user terms of timeliness and accuracy. Try it. Change the world of learning!
Kay A. Buchanan
Librarian, Curry School of Education, University of Virginia
EdITLib full text journal articles and conference proceedings papers are available exclusively through EdITLib and not from another database.
The Digital Library is a valuable online resource for those interested in Educational Technology and E-Learning and enables users to:
Access 10 academic journals covering the past 10+ years.
- International Journal on E-Learning (IJEL)
- International Journal of Educational Telecommunications (IJET)
- Information Technology in Childhood Education Annual (ITCE)
- Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching (JCMST)
- Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia (JEMH)
- Journal of Interactive Learning Research (JILR)
- Journal of Technology and Teacher Education (JTATE)
- WebNet Journal: Internet Technologies, Applications & Issues (WebNet)
- Contemporary Issues in Technology & Teacher Education (CITE)
- AACE Journal (AACEJ)
Access 5 international conference proceedings covering the past 10+ years.
Here are a just a few features of the EdITLib Digital Library that we think you'll enjoy using, Sign Up Today!
Electronic Access for Journal Subscribers
Current AACE Journal subscribers now have access (free with journal subscription) to electronic versions of previously published issues. (Note: your AACE login email must match the email in your membership record.)
Table of Contents (TOC) Alert Service
This free service of the Digital Library will automatically email to you the Tables of Contents of any chosen Journal issue (see list above) whenever the latest issue is available in the Digital Library. These notifications will include links to the issue abstracts weeks in advance of regular publication. Sign up here.
Bibliographic Software Compatible
- BibTex, compatible with LaTeX and similar TeX-based text processors.
- EndNote, compatible with EndNote and any application capable of importing references in EndNote format.
- RefWorks, compatible with RefWorks and any application capable of importing references in RefWorks format.
Conference Slides for Presentations
Many of the conference papers include the actual presentation slides in PowerPoint (PPT) format.
Email Abstracts of Search Results
The Digital Library enables you to email abstracts from search results to colleagues (free service) and include your comments. Try it!
Uses OpenURL system
Allows libraries & institutions to link directly to specific resources on EdITLib using an existing standard (journal articles and proceedings only).
COinS (based on the OpenURL standard) allows users to automatically retrieve metadata for a journal article, journal issue, or conference proceeding.