SYSTEMATIC PLANNING FOR ONLINE TEACHING TO SUPPORT FACULTY'S NEW ROLE
Save to My Collections
Santiago, R. (2001). SYSTEMATIC PLANNING FOR ONLINE TEACHING TO SUPPORT FACULTY'S NEW ROLE. In C. Montgomerie & J. Viteli (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2001 (p. 1639). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/8569.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2001
Craig Montgomerie & Jarmo Viteli
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
- Portraying Yourself Online: A Discussion of Teaching Styles in Online Courses
- Pen-based Learning Technologies in Higher Education: Teaching and Studying Radiographic Anatomy in Mobile Learning Environment
- EPOS Wired Digital Pen- Old School Tradition of Pen In New Technology Centric Classroom
- A Study about the Learning Effect of Utilizing Liquid Crystal Pen Tablet at the Elementary School
- A Special Need: Online Modules to Supplement Traditional Special Education Teacher Ed Instruction
- Teaching Online Courses: Faculty Experiences
- The Development of a Case-Based Performance Support System for Faculty Online Teaching
- Editorial: Online Education: Issues and Research Questions
- Exploring the potential uses of the Tablet computer as a tool for young children to represent ideas
- Considerations in Developing a Totally Online Special Education Graduate Program
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.