A Monitoring Program for Evaluation of Educational Software on the World Wide Web
Save to My Collections
Ruckhaus, E. (1999). A Monitoring Program for Evaluation of Educational Software on the World Wide Web. In B. Collis & R. Oliver (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 1999 (pp. 1402-1403). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 9, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/6928.
- ViCO – A Virtual Consulting Office on Information Communication Technologies Developments for Higher Education Academic Staff, Students and Graduates.
- QR Codes: A Quick Response for Education
- Development of a Multimedia Software System for Teaching English as a Foreign Language to South Korean University Students
- Emerging Vocabulary Learning: From a Perspective of Activities Facilitated by Mobile Devices
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Vocabulary Acquisition by Secondary Students: Only an App Away
- The Development and Evaluation of a Multimedia Application Designed to Assist Greek Deaf Children During their Early Stages of Reading
- Student Perceptions of Virtual Reality as an Education Medium
- Using Mobile Phones and QR Codes for Formative Class Evaluation and Better Learning for College Students.
- Viva VoiceThread: Integrating a Web 2.0 Tool in the Additional Language Classroom
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.