Social Construction of the Internet Society
Save to My Collections
Waern, A. (2000). Social Construction of the Internet Society. In Proceedings of WebNet World Conference on the WWW and Internet 2000 (pp. 615-617). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/6432.
- Gaming literacies: A game design study in action
- An Adaptive Web-based Learning System for Providing New Findings
- The Connected Learning Space
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- The Analysis and Design of Educational Recommender Systems
- The trouble with tags: an approach to richer tagging for online learning
- Supporting Online Knowledge Sharing with an Open-Source Tool in a Graduate Level Course
- The Blog and the Borg: a Collective Approach to E-Learning
- An Open and Flexible Indexation- and Query tool for Ariadne
- MyLibrary: A Web personalized Digital Library
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.