A definitive Online Distance Learning Model (ODL) for a TelecommunicationCompany: a Corporate Showcase
Save to My Collections
Fink, D., Sagebin, J., Mendel, P., Leifheit, M. & Sonntag, A. (2000). A definitive Online Distance Learning Model (ODL) for a TelecommunicationCompany: a Corporate Showcase. In Proceedings of WebNet World Conference on the WWW and Internet 2000 (p. 4). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/6325.
The CRT Online Distance Learning System is a multiplataform service structure created to support a new corporate media of education based on Intranet and aimed to a telecommunication company employees. This system proposes a low cost and very easy access educational system. With a combination of distributed systems like a Corporate Television and all the benefits of Intranet, CRT ODL is now covering all areas of a telecommunication training. As results, Company saved about 80 % on costs for this same type of training as if it were performed on a traditional basis. People enjoyed this new kind of training since they could take at their most convenient time.
- Preparing Preservice Teachers for 21st Century Classrooms: Transforming Attitudes and Behaviors About Innovative Technology
- Mobile Learning: Integrating Text Messaging into a Community College Pre-Algebra Course
- A review of research studies exploring computer use in early childhood settings
- Usability Evaluation of Web-Based Learning System
- An Educational Game for School Students
- An Advanced Web 3D Mobile e-Learning System to Manage Virtual Courses and Multimedia
- Assessing e-Learning Readiness of Teachers and Schools in Hong Kong
- Transforming Learning Using ICT- A Time to Move Away From Integration Models
- Preservice Teachers’ Personality, Motives, Motivation, and Attitudes Associated with the Use of Social Network Services: Facebook Case
- PDAs in Teacher Education: A Case Study Examining Mobile Technology Integration
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.