Lode4Android: bringing rich video-lectures into an app
Save to My Collections
Mogessie, M. & Ronchetti, M. (2012). Lode4Android: bringing rich video-lectures into an app. In T. Amiel & B. Wilson (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2012 (pp. 2921-2928). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/41184.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2012
Denver, Colorado, USA
June 26, 2012
Tel Amiel & Brent Wilson
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
We present an app that allows bringing video-lectures on Android devices in either a basic or a rich format. The paper also discusses in general terms the suitability of the video-lecture paradigm in a mobile setting.
- The Deployment of ICT Facilities in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: A Mixed Method Study of its Impact on Lecturers and Students.
- An Mobile Application to Search Heterogeneous e-Learning Objects and Multimedia Contents in MATRIX Platform: Mobile-QS
- Lode4iPhone: an app for enhancing mobile learner's experience on the iPhone
- Technology: The Bridge to Reading Success
- Mobile Technology in the STEM Classroom
- Facebook as an Organizational Communication Tool: a Brazilian study.
- Introducing WebQuests in the Nigerian Teacher Training Curriculum – Possibilities and Challenges (A Case Study)
- Generation Y Learning in the 21st Century: Integration of Virtual Worlds and Cloud Computing Services
- Mobile learning in higher education: Authentic tasks, assessment and Web 2.0
- Video-lectures in a traditional Mathematics course on iTunes U: usage analysis.
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.