Top Ten Teaching and Technology Innovations: Online, Onground, and Blended Learning Classrooms
Save to My Collections
Propp, J. & Woods, A. (2012). Top Ten Teaching and Technology Innovations:
Online, Onground, and Blended Learning Classrooms. In T. Amiel & B. Wilson (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2012 (p. 2484). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/41105.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2012
Denver, Colorado, USA
June 26, 2012
Tel Amiel & Brent Wilson
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Although David Letterman may have the most popular “Top Ten” list for late-night TV, this presentation outlines a dynamic “Top Ten” list educators can easily integrate into their courses. Our list features best practices educators may utilize to enhance their teaching and use of technology in the classroom while providing today's college student with an intellectually stimulating learning experience. This top ten list is comprised of inventive, technology-based teaching tools designed to increase student engagement in a variety of educational modes.
- The Status of SMART Education in KOREA
- Videos In Education: The Spoon That Broke The Camel’s Back
- Opportunities of Videowiki in Information Systems Education
- Preparing teachers for the digital age
- Development of Software Tool to Support PowerPoint Presentations Using Android Mobile Device for Teachers
- Using smart phones to support student teachers’ learning to teach
- Teaching with Cloud Technology: Google Docs for Chinese Language Learning
- Teaching 21st Century Learners with Mobile Devices
- E-textbooks: ¿the next forgotten fad?
- CARE: Creating Augmented Reality in Education
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.