Revising Teacher Education with 21st Century Reform Efforts
Save to My Collections
Smith, J., Stapleton, J. & Cuthrell, K. (2012). Revising Teacher Education with 21st Century Reform Efforts. In P. Resta (Ed.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2012 (pp. 4767-4772). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/40361.
The presenters will showcase three inter-related preservice teacher education reform efforts entrenched in 21st Century skills. The highlighted reform efforts include 1) Interactive, reflective online modules, 2) Video Snippet Collection and Analysis, and 3) School partnership-based Wiki. Presenters will also describe the preliminary results of the study examining the implementation and impact of these reform efforts.
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- Looking for evidence of change: Evaluation in the Teaching Teachers for the Future project
- iPod, iPhone, and now iPad: The evolution of multimedia access in a mobile teaching context
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills in Virtual Collaborative Learning Programs
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- How Virtual Learning Environments Function to Simulate IEP Team Meetings in a Distance Teacher Education Program
- Technology Leadership Skills for Administrators: An Update
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.