Building a Global Community of Policy-makers, Researchers, and Teachers to Move Education Systems into the Digital Age: The EDUsmmIT 2011 Report
Save to My Collections
Voogt, J., Knezek, G., Resta, P. & Searson, M. (2012). Building a Global Community of Policy-makers, Researchers, and Teachers to Move Education Systems into the Digital Age: The EDUsmmIT 2011 Report. In P. Resta (Ed.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2012 (pp. 47-54). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/39539.
EDUsummIT 2011 brought together l20 distinguished researchers, policy-makers, teachers, journal editors and technology leaders from across the globe to develop strategies and recommendations to move educational systems into the Digital Age. The panel will discuss the recommendations and their implications for teacher education.
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- The Effects of Modality and Multimedia Comprehension on the Performance of Students with Varied Multimedia Comprehension Abilities when Exposed to High Complexity, Self-paced Multimedia Instructional Materials
- iPod, iPhone, and now iPad: The evolution of multimedia access in a mobile teaching context
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills in Virtual Collaborative Learning Programs
- Instructors and Students Competences, Perceptions and Access to E-learning Technologies: Implications for E-learning Implementation at the Open University of Tanzania
- Perspectives on Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Faculty Best Practices Using Blended Learning in E-Learning and Face-to-Face Instruction
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Looking for evidence of change: Evaluation in the Teaching Teachers for the Future project
- Technology Leadership Skills for Administrators: An Update
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.