Building a Global Community of Policy-makers, Researchers, and Teachers to Move Education Systems into the Digital Age: The EDUsmmIT 2011 Report
Save to My Collections
EDUsummIT 2011 brought together l20 distinguished researchers, policy-makers, teachers, journal editors and technology leaders from across the globe to develop strategies and recommendations to move educational systems into the Digital Age. The panel will discuss the recommendations and their implications for teacher education.
Voogt, J., Knezek, G., Resta, P. & Searson, M. (2012). Building a Global Community of Policy-makers, Researchers, and Teachers to Move Education Systems into the Digital Age: The EDUsmmIT 2011 Report. In P. Resta (Ed.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2012 (pp. 47-54). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 10, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/39539.
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- Research Highlights in Technology and Teacher Education 2012
- The Effects of Modality and Multimedia Comprehension on the Performance of Students with Varied Multimedia Comprehension Abilities when Exposed to High Complexity, Self-paced Multimedia Instructional Materials
- iPod, iPhone, and now iPad: The evolution of multimedia access in a mobile teaching context
- Instructors and Students Competences, Perceptions and Access to E-learning Technologies: Implications for E-learning Implementation at the Open University of Tanzania
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills in Virtual Collaborative Learning Programs
- Research Highlights in Technology and Teacher Education 2010
- Perspectives on Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Research Highlights in Technology and Teacher Education 2009
- Faculty Best Practices Using Blended Learning in E-Learning and Face-to-Face Instruction
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.