Virtual Mentoring: Developing Global Leaders for Life
Save to My Collections
Ohlson, D.M. & Froman, R. (2012). Virtual Mentoring: Developing Global Leaders for Life. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 21(2), 175-185. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/39358.
Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia
Volume 21, Issue 2, April 2012
Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) Chesapeake, VA
More Information on JEMH
CAMP (Collegiate Achievement Mentoring Program) Gator is a leadership-mentoring program in which collegiate student leaders serve as mentors to at-risk K-12 students. In addition, partnerships with Cisco and Franklin Covey Education have provided the program with the technology resources to conduct “virtual leadership mentoring” sessions with students throughout the state and nation. Participants in the pilot program experienced increased GPA’s, increased attendance and decreased school suspensions.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.