What is the preferred learning mode of mature students in an online graduate programme?
Save to My Collections
Kuboni, O. (2011). What is the preferred learning mode of mature students in an online graduate programme?. In Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2011 (pp. 2381-2386). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/39087.
The proposed presentation will report on a study aimed at identifying the approaches to learning among students registered in an online graduate programmes, and to investigate the extent to which those approaches are in sync with prevailing conceptions about learning in the online environment that are highlighted in the literature.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.