Integrating QuizStar for teaching and learning
Save to My Collections
QuizStar, accessible at http://quizstar.4teacher.org, is an online free tool for managing classes and test. Teacher can provide feedback on the test and student can review their test after completed it. Multiple languages quiz maker, free access, and free storage are three main aspects from this tool. The purpose of this paper/presentation is to introduce conference participants with potential features and the usability of QuizStar. I will guide participants on setting up QuizStar account and learning some basic features of this tool. Furthermore, presentation covers my personal evaluation about usability of QuizStar.
The, H. & Masaki, E. (2011). Integrating QuizStar for teaching and learning. In Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2011 (pp. 954-959). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 9, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/38832.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.