Design of mobile learning application of scaffolding at the museum for experience-based learning
Save to My Collections
Jung, H. & Lee, H. (2011). Design of mobile learning application of scaffolding at the museum for experience-based learning. In Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2011 (pp. 217-221). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/38701.
This study is intended to develop mobile learning application for museum education based on the theory of experience-based learning. This study aims to suggest design principle for the prototype application as the first step of study in broader range of educational application for learning scaffolding. Hereupon, literature study of museum scaffolding and theory of experience-based was proceeded, deriving major elements for the promotion of meaningful education at the museum. Major elements derived from experience-based theory in order to enhance learning effect at the museum provide rich experience, support of retrospective thinking and practice, and promotion of social interaction. This study is intended to suggest design principle of mobile education application so that these three elements are offered via mobile education application to promote meaningful education at the museum.
- Making Hypermedia Dynamic: Hypervideo for Teaching Technology and Interaction
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.