Free pre-university exams Portal in MOODLE platform: an experience report
Save to My Collections
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2011
June 27, 2011
Theo Bastiaens & Martin Ebner
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Abstract: This article focuses the reporting of the experience developed in Moodle Platform for a strategic Project of Federação das Indústrias do Estado do Paraná (FIEP). To support this experience, it began with the preliminary analysis of issues involving concepts of social responsibility, constructivism and information and communication technologies (ICTs). The philosophical basis of the project is grounded in social responsibility, which brings together Paraná’s Industry, the Third Sector and the State; represented by Serviço Social da Indústria do Paraná (SESI-PR), a nongovernmental organization (NGO "In Action ") and the Department of Education of the State of Paraná (SEED-PR). The project includes the preparation for pre-university exams and National Secondary Education Examination (ENEM), and its goal is to give opportunity to the underprivileged classes of society, promoting equality of opportunities for students to access a good university and strengthen their self-esteem.
Martinski, S., Guilherme, M., Bentes, R. & Mazur, A. (2011). Free pre-university exams Portal in MOODLE platform: an experience report. In T. Bastiaens & M. Ebner (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2011 (pp. 33-38). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 5, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/37843.
- Offering Professional Development Opportunities for Faculty on Methods of Developing Critical Thinking in Online Courses
- How Proficient University Teachers perceive to themselves in Information and Communication Technologies Management for Education: A Mexican National Public University Case
- From Assembly Language to Machine Code Execution: Teaching and Understanding the Semantic Gap
- TOK - Developing a Tangible Platform for Storytelling
- Changing cultures, changing practices: Using mobile tools, the cloud and ePortfolios for authentic assessment
- Educational Media in Portugal: The next decade (2011-2020)
- Moodle Audio-Visual Language Lab
- Student Perceptions on the Implementation of Learning Management System (LMS) in Teaching of English for Academic Writing Course.
- An eLearning framework for individual and organisational transformation: SME and large enterprise implications
- COLLIE – Towards a Collaborative Language Learning and Instruction Environment
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.