Changing cultures, changing practices: Using mobile tools, the cloud and ePortfolios for authentic assessment
Save to My Collections
Kennedy, D. (2011). Changing cultures, changing practices: Using mobile tools, the cloud and ePortfolios for authentic assessment. In T. Bastiaens & M. Ebner (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2011 (pp. 8-22). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/37840.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2011
June 27, 2011
Theo Bastiaens & Martin Ebner
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
- Teaching for Application: A Model for Assisting Pre-Service Teachers With Technology Integration
- The Effects of the Use of Interactive Whiteboards on Student Achievement
- Toward Technology Integration in the Schools: Why It Isn’t Happening
- A New Teacher Tool, Interactive White Boards: A Meta Analysis
- The Online Teacher: Examining the Time and Daily Schedules
- Channeling the channel: Can iPad meet the needs of today’s M-Learner
- What ICT-related skills and capabilities should be considered central to the definition of digital literacy?
- The Role of Video in Pre-Service Teacher First Day of School Observations: Peer Review on Learning of Teaching Concepts and Future Application
- Using iPod Touch and iPad Educational Apps in the Classroom
- iPads in the Classroom – New Technologies, Old Issues: Are they worth the effort?
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.