Proposing an Adaptive and Dynamic Mobile Learning Environment
Save to My Collections
Mobile learning is here to stay. The opportunity to leverage on mobile technology has a positive appeal to the digital citizen. It is safe to assume that todays generation are absolutely comfortable with mobile phones which has become part of their everyday activity. In order to make full use of these youngsters way of life, an adaptive and dynamic mobile learning environment is proposed. This paper will share work in progress specifically the general plan in developing an adaptive and dynamic mobile learning environment together with the challenges the researchers foresee.
Masood, M. (2011). Proposing an Adaptive and Dynamic Mobile Learning Environment. In S. Barton et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Global Learn 2011 (pp. 200-204). AACE. Retrieved December 9, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/37173.
- Descriptive Writing: Does Dynamic Visual Help?
- Delivery of Full Online Programmes: Opportunities, Issues & Challenges
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
- Cognitive Constructivist Theory of Multimedia Design: A Theoretical Analysis of Instructional Design for Multimedia Learning
- E-Learning System Delivery: Understanding E-Learning from the Constructivist Teaching Approach
- SMS-facilitated learning through web-portal as alternatives in assessment and discussion forums.
- Introduction to Flipping the College Classroom
- Using Cognitive Constructivist Theory of Multimedia to Facilitate Asynchronous E-Learning Design with Microsoft Producer
- Mobile Technology to Solve Motivation Problem in e-Learning System
- ISTE NETS.T Standards: Perceptions of In-service and Preservice Teachers to Technology in Education
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.