Changes in Student Mobile Learning Readiness – Comparison of Survey Data Collected Over a Nine-month Period
Save to My Collections
Lam, P., Wong, K., Cheng, R., Ho, E. & Yuen, S. (2011). Changes in Student Mobile Learning Readiness – Comparison of Survey Data Collected Over a Nine-month Period. In S. Barton et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Global Learn 2011 (pp. 180-189). AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/37171.
- Teaching for Application: A Model for Assisting Pre-Service Teachers With Technology Integration
- The Effects of the Use of Interactive Whiteboards on Student Achievement
- Toward Technology Integration in the Schools: Why It Isn’t Happening
- Implementing Mobile Learning in Developing Countries: Prospects and Challenges
- A New Teacher Tool, Interactive White Boards: A Meta Analysis
- Using iPod Touch and iPad Educational Apps in the Classroom
- Professional learning during a one-to-one laptop innovation
- Managing Teachers’ Barriers to ICT Integration in Singapore Schools
- Device Independent Mobile Applications for Teaching and Learning: Challenges, Barriers and Limitations
- Teachers Facing ICT The Case of Greece
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.