Advanced Authoring, Engaging Learners
Save to My Collections
Carr, B. (2010). Advanced Authoring, Engaging Learners. In J. Sanchez & K. Zhang (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2010 (p. 32). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/35503.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2010
Orlando, Florida, USA
October 18, 2010
Jaime Sanchez & Ke Zhang
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
Advanced Authoring will showcase and discuss interactive learning objects built for clients including Miami University, Northern Arizona University, Standford, South University, Argosy University and the Art Institutes. In addition future direction regarding learning and real-time assessment with mobile devices and trends in learning will be discussed by an Adobe Higher Education Leader. After the presentation, all activity demonstration videos will be available at: http://www.advancedauthoring.com/elearndemo
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.