Developing information technology system for Institute Scientific and Technological Research and Services (ISTRS) of King Mongkut' sUniversity of Technology Thonburi
Save to My Collections
Buranajant, N., Sombunsukho, S. & Sritaratorn, K. (2010). Developing information technology system for Institute Scientific and Technological Research and Services (ISTRS) of King Mongkut' sUniversity of Technology Thonburi. In Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2010 (pp. 4091-4093). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/35238.
Abstract: The objective this research is to developing information technology system for Institute Scientific and Technological Research and Services (ISTRS) of King Mongkut' s University of Technology Thonburi. It is the first stage of the developing which consists of 4 sub-stages : 1. Computer Training Information System 2. Management Information System 3. Database System for Management Decision 4. Research Database System.In the first stage, the researchers develop the training system. The results of the first stage will be evaluated to find system quality by a group of specialists in information technology system. Performance test to evaluate system efficiency will be conducted on sample group who participate in Radio Graphic Testing Training. The hypothesis is that the research study meets good quality criteria. And the system efficiency can help raise training participants’ knowledge by 60%.
- The intractability of information: non-governmental development organizations and the uses of knowledge
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- Implementing Embedded Assessment to Provide Feedback to Student and Instructor.
- Usable But Not Entertaining e-Learning Material
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- The “Corporate University” as Technological and Scientific Support of the Virtual Education in Latin America
- The Effects of Computer-Assisted Concept Mapping on EFL Students’English Reading
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.