Tweet! Tweet! Effectively Using Twitter as a Communication Tool in Online Learning
Save to My Collections
Kelly, T. (2010). Tweet! Tweet! Effectively Using Twitter as a Communication Tool in Online Learning. In Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2010 (p. 3197). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/35097.
Twitter has become one of the most popular social networking sites. Recent studies indicate that employers want students who have experience in social networking as a professional skill. Through employing appropriate use of Twitter and employing it as a tool for brief reminders and other information, instructors can model the use of the popular social networking tool.
- Teaching for Application: A Model for Assisting Pre-Service Teachers With Technology Integration
- The Effects of the Use of Interactive Whiteboards on Student Achievement
- A New Teacher Tool, Interactive White Boards: A Meta Analysis
- Toward Technology Integration in the Schools: Why It Isn’t Happening
- Professional learning during a one-to-one laptop innovation
- Teachers Facing ICT The Case of Greece
- What ICT-related skills and capabilities should be considered central to the definition of digital literacy?
- Using iPod Touch and iPad Educational Apps in the Classroom
- Managing Teachers’ Barriers to ICT Integration in Singapore Schools
- Can technology transform teaching and learning? The impact of interactive whiteboards.
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.