Consider about teacher training and support following ICT use situation
Save to My Collections
Today, teacher demanded of ICT practical use ability for education. However, teachers training contents for use ICT is not clearly. There are many disincentives when teacher use ICT. For consider about training contents, it is necessary that clear about disincentive connection and correlation between disincentives and ICT use situation. Result of this study, it is suggested that support and training contents which following ICT use situation.
Taizan, Y., Kurokami, H. & Kubota, K. (2010). Consider about teacher training and support following ICT use situation. In Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2010 (pp. 2142-2151). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 12, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/34930.
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- Implementing Embedded Assessment to Provide Feedback to Student and Instructor.
- Usable But Not Entertaining e-Learning Material
- The “Corporate University” as Technological and Scientific Support of the Virtual Education in Latin America
- Using Multimedia as an Educational Instrument to Enhance Teaching and Learning Strategies: A Malaysian Perspective
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
- Keeping the Human Element at the Center College-Level Writing Online: Methods and Materials
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.