VELOCI: A Virtual E-learning Organization for Computational Intelligence
Save to My Collections
Khalil, W., Mangler, J. & Schikuta, E. (2010). VELOCI: A Virtual E-learning Organization for Computational Intelligence. In Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2010 (pp. 1034-1043). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/34760.
Electronic collaboration of entities in IT world has emerged as a necessity with the passage of time and advancement in IT technology. E-learning systems are rapidly gaining attention of global community of students as an assistant in their educational life. Virtual Organization (VO), another face of resource sharing orchestration, provides ease of access to globally dispersed users. This paper presents a Virtual Organization for Computational Intelligence as an infrastructure for E-learning system. It provides detailed architectural information about how a virtual organization can be an instance for students to assist them in selection of their courses. Students are categorized as curriculum and research students. Infrastructure guides them to the said goals.
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Using Multimedia as an Educational Instrument to Enhance Teaching and Learning Strategies: A Malaysian Perspective
- Generation Y Learning in the 21st Century: Integration of Virtual Worlds and Cloud Computing Services
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- e-Learning platforms for Semantic Web
- Learning Objects in Context
- Cloud Computing and Mobile Learning Tools in Special Education Courses
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Using Storytelling Alice to Teach Egyptian Students Speech Acts
- Designing a Constructivist-base learning environment: Using multimedia to engage students in a Malaysian classroom
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.