The Development of “Modular Interactive Tutorial” based Model of Instruction for the Subject of Computer Based Instruction for the (Study) Program of Educational Technology
Save to My Collections
Asra, A., Susilana, R., Siraj, S. & Hashim Ali, S.A. (2010). The Development of “Modular Interactive Tutorial” based Model of Instruction for the Subject of Computer Based Instruction for the (Study) Program of Educational Technology. In Z. Abas et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of Global Learn 2010 (pp. 533-540). AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/34228.
Modular Interactive Tutorial (MIT) is a practice Modul containing steps of instruction program designed using certain action script completed with systematical tutorial guide. This electronic modul is designed to be used as a supplement in the subject of Computer Based Instruction which is developed at the Study Program of Technology of Educational at the Indonesia University of Education.Based on this study, it is shown that MIT (Modular Interactive Tutorial) is claimed as an instruction software which can help students to understand material given by the lecturer to enhance self-instruction activity and increase the result of the student’s learning.
- Does Age And Gender "Really" Play A Role In Faculty’s Use Of Instructional And Assessment Technologies?
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- Developing an ICT based Teacher Education Curriculum –Steering Pre-service teachers for Classrooms of Tomorrow.
- e-Learning Policy: Supporting Learners in Higher Education?
- Revitalising teaching education practices through the effective use of WikiEducator as an innovative and pragmatic approach to collaborative and lifelong learning
- The Effect of Using Computer Technology Tools to Enhance the Teaching-Learning Process in CAD-CAM-CNC in Mechanical Engineering Subject Area
- Investigating pre-service and in-service teachers' views of the effectiveness of the IT modules in their teacher education programmes
- Blended Learning: Current Trends and Issues
- Towards a model for m-learning in Africa
- Preparing Teachers to Teach Mathematics with Technology: Key Issues, Concerns and Research Questions
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.