Strategies for teacher professional development on TPACK, Part 2
Save to My Collections
Voogt, J., Thompson, A., Mishra, P., Fisser, P., Allayar, G., Agyei, D., Koehler, M., Shin, T.S., Wolf, L.G., DeSchryver, M., Schmidt, D. & Baran, E. (2010). Strategies for teacher professional development on TPACK, Part 2. In D. Gibson & B. Dodge (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2010 (pp. 3940-3943). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/33994.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2010
San Diego, CA, USA
March 29, 2010
David Gibson & Bernie Dodge
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
This symposium reports about research on professional development strategies that prepare pre-service teacher education students from various countries to become TPACK competent. All strategies have in common that they use a design approach to teachers’ professional development. Pre-service teachers’ performance on a TPACK outcome measure is also reported. The symposium particularly aims to identify characteristics of professional development that contribute to teachers’ integration of technology and will also include an update on the development of an assessment instrument designed to measure teachers’ development of TPACK.
- Determining Teachers’ TPACK through observations and self-report data
- Instructors and Students Competences, Perceptions and Access to E-learning Technologies: Implications for E-learning Implementation at the Open University of Tanzania
- Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK): A Content Analysis of 2006-2009 Print Journal Articles
- Developing Teacher’s TPCK for Teaching Mathematics With Spreadsheets
- Mathematics Teacher TPACK Standards and Development Model
- Examining Preservice Teachers' Development of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge in an Introductory Instructional Technology Course
- Testing a TPACK-Based Technology Integration Assessment Rubric
- The Validation of an Instrument Measuring TPACK
- Developing Effective Technological Pedagogical And Content Knowledge (TPACK) in PreK-6 Teachers
- Teaching and Measuring TPACK Development in Two Preservice Teacher Preparation Programs
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.