Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK): A Content Analysis of 2006-2009 Print Journal Articles
Save to My Collections
Kelly, M. (2010). Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK): A Content Analysis of 2006-2009 Print Journal Articles. In D. Gibson & B. Dodge (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2010 (pp. 3880-3888). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/33985.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2010
San Diego, CA, USA
March 29, 2010
David Gibson & Bernie Dodge
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
Abstract: The study reported here was a content analysis of articles published in print journals since the publication of a seminal article on TPACK (Mishra and Koehler, 2008). Categories across which articles were analyzed included the main focus of each article, how TPACK was defined and measured, and the treatment of validity and reliability of measures, and whether context, the fourth element of the framework was addressed.
- Testing a TPACK-Based Technology Integration Assessment Rubric
- Strategies for teacher professional development on TPACK, Part 2
- The Validation of an Instrument Measuring TPACK
- Examining Preservice Teachers' Development of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge in an Introductory Instructional Technology Course
- Developing Effective Technological Pedagogical And Content Knowledge (TPACK) in PreK-6 Teachers
- An Elaborated Model of the TPACK Framework
- Mathematics Teacher TPACK Standards and Development Model
- Changing Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) through Course Experiences
- Teaching and Measuring TPACK Development in Two Preservice Teacher Preparation Programs
- Unpacking TPACK: TPK Characteristics Supporting Successful Implementation
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.