Analysis of 10 Popular Web 2.0 Tools used in Higher Education
Save to My Collections
Lin, M.Y.E., Yu, T.T.R. & Davis, J.L. (2010). Analysis of 10 Popular Web 2.0 Tools used in Higher Education. In D. Gibson & B. Dodge (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2010 (pp. 1765-1767). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/33615.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2010
San Diego, CA, USA
March 29, 2010
David Gibson & Bernie Dodge
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
Do you use Web 2.0 tools in your teaching or learning? How do you define Web 2.0 tools? What do Web 2.0 tools mean to you? How many Web 2.0 tools have been used in higher education? The purpose of this poster is to provide an overview and analysis of 10 popular Web 2.0 tools used in higher education teaching and learning. The result was based on reviewing the papers published in the 2008-2009 conference proceedings from eLearning, EdMedia, and SITE.
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- From Failing to Effective Schools: Louisiana's School Turnaround Specialist Program
- Technology: Its Role in Support of 21st Century Basic Skills
- What New Teachers Need To Know About Technology: A Survey And Recommendations For Educational Technologies Integration In Teacher Preparation Programs
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- Web 2.0 in the Classroom: Student Practices, Teacher Perspectives
- Tasks 2.0: Education Meets Social Computing and Mass Collaboration
- Technology Integration by Faculty
- How to turn competitions into International collaboration through educational robotics – a Case of RoboCupJunior Dance tournament
- Device Independent Mobile Applications for Teaching and Learning: Challenges, Barriers and Limitations
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.