Digital Storytelling: Strategies Using VoiceThread
Save to My Collections
Elwood, S. (2010). Digital Storytelling: Strategies Using VoiceThread. In D. Gibson & B. Dodge (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2010 (pp. 1075-1079). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/33496.
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (SITE) 2010
San Diego, CA, USA
March 29, 2010
David Gibson & Bernie Dodge
More Information on SITE
Table of Contents
Abstract: Digital Storytelling has and will continue to evolve as current and emerging digital social network tools contribute towards redefining our society’s communication styles and patterns. This review takes a look at current digital storytelling protocols and strategies currently displayed through VoiceThread creations, as well as detailed strategies conducive for a powerful digital storytelling tool such as VoiceThread. Samples using such strategies will be presented, along with the planning and process tools employed to create the final stories.
- Beyond the Book: Using VoiceThread in Language Arts Instruction
- Engaging Students in Interactive Online Discussions with VoiceThread (an audio/blogging tool)
- Viva VoiceThread: Integrating a Web 2.0 Tool in the Additional Language Classroom
- QR Codes: A Quick Response for Education
- Development of a Multimedia Software System for Teaching English as a Foreign Language to South Korean University Students
- Digital Storytelling as Narrative Pedagogy
- The Use of Asynchronous Video Communication to Improve Instructor Immediacy and Social Presence in an Online Course
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Digital Storytelling and its Practical Usages as a Dissemination Tool
- Preparing English Language Learners for Academic Success in the 21st Century: Teaching Multiple Literacies
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.