A Comprehensive Approach of E-learning Design for Effective Learning Transfer
Save to My Collections
Lim, D.H. (2012). A Comprehensive Approach of E-learning Design for Effective Learning Transfer. International Journal on E-Learning, 11(1), 55-71. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/33292.
International Journal on E-Learning
Volume 11, Issue 1, January 2012
Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) Chesapeake, VA
More Information on IJEL
Literature indicates that there is limited research on the national and organizational level decision processes to develop and deliver e-learning programs. In this paper, existing e-learning literature is analyzed in terms of national level factors (national culture, readiness for new technology, and infrastructure), organizational level factors (organizational culture, organizational capability, and organizational readiness), and program level factors (teaching models, learner variables, instructional decisions, faculty development, and technical considerations) for instructional development of e-learning programs. Pursuing e-learning programs that will result in more effective learning transfer outcomes, this study proposes a comprehensive approach of e-learning development to be used by e-learning designers at various levels in different instructional environments.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Five-Picture Charades: A Flexible Model for Technology Training in Digital Media Tools and Teaching Strategies
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.