February 2010 - Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning.
Save to My Collections
Siemens, G. & Cormier, D. (2010). February 2010 - Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning. Presented at Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning 2010.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/33243.
Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning (Social Media) 2010
February 18, 2010
Webpage for Social Media
The eighth Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning Seminar.
This session of Social Media: Trends and Implications included the following topics: Google Buzz, growth of social networking, educational research, enterprise-level social networking services, learning styles, teaching in networks, and the iPad.
For more information
Join the Social Media ning: http://www.aaceconnect.org/group/socialmedia
|George Siemens:||Dave Cormier|
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- iPod, iPhone, and now iPad: The evolution of multimedia access in a mobile teaching context
- July 2009 - Social Media: Trends and Implications for Learning
- The Connected Learning Space
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- The intractability of information: non-governmental development organizations and the uses of knowledge
- Learning and Teaching with Electronic Games
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.