Effects of an E-Learning Support Help Desk on the Implementation of E-Learning Technologies by University Faculty
Save to My Collections
Andrews, C. & Moulton, S. (2009). Effects of an E-Learning Support Help Desk on the Implementation of E-Learning Technologies by University Faculty. In T. Bastiaens et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2009 (pp. 3429-3434). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/32976.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2009
October 26, 2009
Theo Bastiaens, Jon Dron & Cindy Xin
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
Abstract: This paper focuses on the question: “What effect does an E-Learning support help desk have on faculty adoption of and attitudes toward E-Learning technology?” [I have removed the rest of the abstract because I keep getting errors when I hit submit saying that the abstract is too long...it's not...it's only 169 words......hopefully this gets through].
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.