Multimedia Technology Course Of Engineering Pedagogy
Save to My Collections
Soslovsky, V., Tokhtar, G. & Fonarev, A. (2009). Multimedia Technology Course Of Engineering Pedagogy. In T. Bastiaens et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2009 (pp. 1989-1992). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/32755.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2009
October 26, 2009
Theo Bastiaens, Jon Dron & Cindy Xin
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
A presented product is a course entitled as "Engineering Pedagogy” (EP). This course consists of six units: 1.Review of current trends in college education around the world, 2. Engineering Pedagogy (includes objectives, sociological aspects of teaching, psychology of communication, particularities of human perception, discovery learning, methods of teaching, student evaluations of pedagogy), 3.Using of technical tools in education, 4. Strategy of education in engineering, 5. Testing of students understanding, 6. Methodological instructions of how the multimedia based courses could be created. The course of EP exists on DVD and has two Methodological Manuals. Our course is currently being implemented at six Ukrainian and Russian Colleges and helps to prepare new generations of instructors in EP.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.