Transforming distant pedagogical learning to web based collaborative system: an Intelligent Tutoring Systems Architecture
Save to My Collections
Folajimi, Y. (2009). Transforming distant pedagogical learning to web based collaborative system: an Intelligent Tutoring Systems Architecture. In T. Bastiaens et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2009 (pp. 1618-1622). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/32690.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2009
October 26, 2009
Theo Bastiaens, Jon Dron & Cindy Xin
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
Web-based learning is an important paradigm for supporting flexible, constructive and innovative teaching and learning in a matured learning environment. It is important to demonstrate the prospective impacts of this technology in formal teaching as well as self-paced learning and assessments. As such, there is need for systems that can address concerns in web-based learning in such a manner as to imitate real life situations so as to deliver the values needed in the educational sector. This paper is aimed at promoting a system that can encourage schools to work collaboratively towards the education reform by empowering teachers’ e-pedagogy competence and facilitating collaborative education at all levels. Architecture for Such Intelligent web based pedagogical system is discussed in this paper.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.