Sustaining iTunes U
Save to My Collections
Tarkowski, D. & Harris, D. (2009). Sustaining iTunes U. In T. Bastiaens et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2009 (pp. 1450-1452). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/32660.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2009
October 26, 2009
Theo Bastiaens, Jon Dron & Cindy Xin
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
The home page is up, the initial contributions have been posted. After months of effort, both technical and political, you are finally live on iTunes U. Congratulations! Have a sip of champagne then get back to work. Now that you have a site, you need to keep it healthy and growing. Old content needs to be retired, new content added. If you have been successful at spreading the word, interest will rise as time goes on. More people will want support for their podcasts, from initial training to recording and editing assistance. Eventually, questions of governance will arise or be reiterated. On top of all this, iTunes U administration is probably only one of many day to day responsibilities. This session will discuss the experiences of DePaul University in growing and maintaining their iTunes U site. We will cover support, administration and governance issues.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.