Ensuring Quality in On-Line Instruction While Encouraging Faculty Participation
Save to My Collections
Williams, L. & Danielson, B. (2009). Ensuring Quality in On-Line Instruction While Encouraging Faculty Participation. In T. Bastiaens et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2009 (p. 772). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/32549.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2009
October 26, 2009
Theo Bastiaens, Jon Dron & Cindy Xin
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
The mission of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Educational Technology is to foster the enhancement of teaching excellence in all forms by providing support and opportunities for pedagogical growth and development while valuing diversity of talents and interests. The university also recognizes the integral role of technology in teaching, and the Education Technology and Design branch of CETET provides instructional design services and supports faculty with the integration of technology into their teaching. In order for faculty to be approved to teach any on-line course, they must successfully complete the Certification Program for On-line Instruction, which provides them with the skills and strategies they need to be a successful online instructor. This session will demonstrate how and why the CPOI is organized and how it is perceived by the faculty members who have completed it.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.