Authentic Assessments in Online Business Courses
Save to My Collections
Bauman, A. (2009). Authentic Assessments in Online Business Courses. In T. Bastiaens et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2009 (pp. 107-109). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/32438.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2009
October 26, 2009
Theo Bastiaens, Jon Dron & Cindy Xin
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
Abstract: With the increasing concern of potential employers about the university graduates’ level of preparedness for work, the use of authentic assessments in business education is becoming more and more important. Those who attend the roundtable will be able to define the authentic assessment, review its features that differentiate it from traditional assessment, discuss four specific examples of the marketing authentic assessments in the online environment, and identify other possible projects that could be used in the online business courses.
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.