Learning Objects in Context
Save to My Collections
Duval, E., Ternier, S. & Van Assche, F. 2009. Learning Objects in Context.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/30468.
This eBook collects together articles on "learning objects in context."
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
- Using Slowmation to Engage Preservice Elementary Teachers in Understanding Science Content Knowledge
- Knowledge Acquisition by Hypervideo Design: An Instructional Program for University Courses
- Opening Facebook: How to Use Facebook in the College Classroom
- Wizard-of-Oz-Driven Bootstrapping of a Socially Intelligent Tutoring Strategy
- Let’s ‘Face’ It: Facebook as an Educational Tool for College Students
- Student-Teacher Interaction on Facebook: What Teachers Find Appropriate
- Student-Teacher Interaction on Facebook: What Students Find Appropriate
- Double Infusion: Toward a Process of Articulation Between Critical Multicultural Education and Technology Education in a Teacher Preparation Program
- Editorial: Are We Talking Only to Ourselves? Perhaps!
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.