Save to My Collections
Bringslid, O. (2009). Preface. Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching, 28(2), 97. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/30306.
Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching
Volume 28, Issue 2, April 2009
Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) Chesapeake, VA
More Information on JCMST
The 4th Workshop on Mathematical and Scientific e-Contents has its origin in the EU project Xmath (Buskerud University College 2001) focusing on the teaching of mathematics and math typesetting (MathML). Mathematics had a negative development at universities and colleges: the number of students in mathematical courses and the number of students passing the exams was “dangerously low.”
- Distance Education
- Educational Technology
- Professional Development
- Teaching Methods
- Designing with and for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: The Evolution of GeoThentic
- Using e-Learning Technologies in Developing Remeditainment Products for the Treatment of Children with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Post degree online course in Haematopathology and e-Learning: description of an innovative curriculum in e-Learning
- Podcasts in Higher Education: What Students Want, What They Really Need, and How This Might be Supported
- Using RSS in Collaborative Course Development
- Teaching for Success: Technology and Learning Styles in Preservice Teacher Education
- Reducing E-Learning Development Costs Using a Streamlined XML-based Approach
- Using Authentic Situations and Avatars to Build Knowledge in an E-Learning Environment
- Inspiring Learning and Teaching: Using e-tools to Facilitate Change
- Scenario making support in PBL
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.