Developing the NIDA International Program Methadone Research Web Guide and Tutorial
Save to My Collections
Barnes, K. & McCormally, J. (2008). Developing the NIDA International Program Methadone Research Web Guide and Tutorial. In C. Bonk et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2008 (pp. 26-30). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/29572.
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education (ELEARN) 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
November 17, 2008
Curtis J. Bonk, Mimi Miyoung Lee & Tom Reynolds
More Information on ELEARN
Table of Contents
IQ Solutions, Inc., developed the Methadone Research Web Guide and Tutorial on behalf of the U.S. National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) International Program (IP). Designed to disseminate the results of NIDA-supported research on the discovery, testing, implementation, and efficacy of methadone maintenance treatment in the United States, the Web Guide also addresses emerging pharmacotherapies and regulatory approaches in several countries. The Web Guide educates the international community of drug abuse researchers, treatment providers, and policymakers by answering immediate questions and providing a roadmap for deeper investigation. A tutorial permits users to identify subject areas where they need more information, assess their understanding of the material, and print a personalized Certificate of Completion. To ensure that all users can access the Methadone Research Web Guide, the material is presented not only in an interactive tutorial, but also in PDF documents and static, Section 508-compliant HTML pages.
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- Implementing Embedded Assessment to Provide Feedback to Student and Instructor.
- Usable But Not Entertaining e-Learning Material
- The “Corporate University” as Technological and Scientific Support of the Virtual Education in Latin America
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
- Keeping the Human Element at the Center College-Level Writing Online: Methods and Materials
- Digitizing the Student Experience: Beyond the Virtual Campus
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.