Privacy Issues when Rolling out an E-Learning Solution
Save to My Collections
Zinnen, A., Goertz, M., Faatz, A., Godehardt, E. & Lokaiczyk, R. (2008). Privacy Issues when Rolling out an E-Learning Solution. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 6394-6401). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/29270.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
- The intractability of information: non-governmental development organizations and the uses of knowledge
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- A Comparison of Learners' Achievement between Blended Learning and Distance Learning
- The Ecology in Architecture Design Project: Pedagogical, Graphic and Technological Strategic Choices
- The Effects of Computer-Assisted Concept Mapping on EFL Students’English Reading
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- Social Networking and Education: Using Facebook as an Edusocial Space
- Becoming an Educational Technology Leader Though Online Education
- The Development of Online Student Skills: Successful online students share their secrets
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.