The Potential and Various Options of Electronic Curriculum Delivery in Digital Library Environments
Save to My Collections
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
The digital library is considered an indispensable component of virtual learning environments. The most important issues concerning the interdependence of digital libraries and e-learning focus on the options and problems of curriculum delivery. In addition to curriculums meeting various standards there is a need for a safe and effective delivery of text-based curriculums. The respective solutions require the elaboration of digital library environments organically incorporated into the virtual learning schemes and providing e-learning learning management systems with user friendly and easy to operate electronic text delivery options according to international standards.
Czeglédi, L. (2008). The Potential and Various Options of Electronic Curriculum Delivery in Digital Library Environments. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 6369-6373). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 12, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/29267.
- Curriculum Technology: How Technology Can Enhance the Standard Curriculum Course
- Factors influencing Pre-Service teachers’ attitudes towards using a Moodle environment for teaching and learning.
- Quantitative Analysis of Learning Object Repositories
- Multiple Approaches to Problem Solving and the Use of Technology
- Instant Evaluation: Support for the Evaluation Process in E-Learning Environments
- An Investigation of Teaching and Learning: Using Course Management Software (CMS) in a Typically Face to Face Course
- Role Of Computer Serious Games in Education and Training
- Third generation educational use of computer games
- Cyber Mentoring: Using new IT teamwork tools to facilitate online mentoring and tutoring
- A Comparative Analysis of High School Geometry Curricula: What Do Technology-Intensive, Standards-Based, and Traditional Curricula Have to Offer in Terms Mathematical Proof and Reasoning?
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.