Effectiveness and Issues of the Communication System Researched and Developed by a Venture Company Incorporated by a University With Industrial Collaboration
Save to My Collections
Fukushige, Y., Maeda, T., Okamoto, T. & Asada, T. (2008). Effectiveness and Issues of the Communication System Researched and Developed by a Venture Company Incorporated by a University With Industrial Collaboration. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 6316-6321). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/29258.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Abstract: The research group consisting of the author et al., established a venture company incorporated by a university with industrial collaboration, and has researched and developed an interactive communication system. In the past we have conducted experimental tests mainly at a university, with use of the system as a lecture management system in mind. The system has a school register / attendance registration function, questionaire function, quiz function, and message distribution function, and it mainly uses the mobile phone e-mail function. In this report, we discuss the effectiveness and issues of the system jointly researched and developed through collaboration between industry and academia, centered on the result of the experiment on the system concerned.
- The intractability of information: non-governmental development organizations and the uses of knowledge
- A Comparison of Learners' Achievement between Blended Learning and Distance Learning
- The Ecology in Architecture Design Project: Pedagogical, Graphic and Technological Strategic Choices
- The Effects of Computer-Assisted Concept Mapping on EFL Students’English Reading
- Education and Information Technology 2012: A Selection of AACE Award Papers
- Social Networking and Education: Using Facebook as an Edusocial Space
- Becoming an Educational Technology Leader Though Online Education
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- The Development of Online Student Skills: Successful online students share their secrets
- Credibility of a simulation-based virtual laboratory: An exploratory study of learner judgments of verisimilitude
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.