Development and Practice of Teaching Material for WBT (Web Based Training) in Order to Enable Learners to Study and Perform Programming Operation by Means of Internet Web Browser
Save to My Collections
Yamamoto, Y., Hirose, H. & Ichikawa, H. (2008). Development and Practice of Teaching Material for WBT (Web Based Training) in Order to Enable Learners to Study and Perform Programming Operation by Means of Internet Web Browser. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 6107-6116). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/29229.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
- A Special Passage Through Asia E-Learning
- Understand learning style by eye tracking in slide video learning
- Learners’ Viewing Behavior in Watching Instructional Video ---an Eye Tracking Analysis
- Automated Tests for Measuring Cognition and Aptitude in Introductory Programming
- Cognitive Correlates of Performance in Algorithms in a Computer Science Course for High School
- Toward reduction of dropout rates in schools: A proposal for a social-skills-oriented approach to relieve the stress of adolescents in interpersonal communication
- Developing a Mobile Physics Learning Environment Based on Physics Misconception Research and e-Learning Design Principles
- Students’ Conceptions of Learning Management: A Comparison between traditional instruction and Web-based Learning environment
- A Synthesis of Current Mobile Learning Guidelines and Frameworks
- A REVIEW OF WEB-BASED LEARNING SYSTEMS FOR PROGRAMMING
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.