Developing True/False Test Sheet Generating System with Diagnosing Basic Cognitive Ability
Save to My Collections
Chen, S.B., Kuo, R., Chang, M., Liu, T.C.L. & Heh, J.S. (2008). Developing True/False Test Sheet Generating System with Diagnosing Basic Cognitive Ability. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 5740-5748). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/29178.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Evaluating students’ learning effects is an important issue in educational assessment. A common used assessment tool for estimating what students have learned is test, however, item construction is a time-consuming job. This research designs an Item Generation System which can construct true/false items based on Bloom’s Taxonomy automatically. At the end of this research, an item generation system is implemented and used to demonstrate the test sheet construction process. An experiment of the course “Basic Computer Concept” is also executed in the two classes of the university.
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Learning Objects in Context
- Toward a Quality Assurance Approach to E-Learning Courses
- Online Practice Test: Problems of Writing Questions using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- e-Assessment Tools in the Open. A Review from a Different View: Standards & Pedagogy
- The Connected Learning Space
- Context and Culture Metadata – A Tool for the Internationalization of E-Learning
- Applying Work Flow Reference Model in Adaptive Learning
- An Analysis of Application of Business Process Management Technology in E-Learning Systems
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.