Video Multimedia and Pedagogical Approaches to e-Training Technicians: The Next Generation
Save to My Collections
Debiase, M. (2008). Video Multimedia and Pedagogical Approaches to e-Training Technicians: The Next Generation. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 5600-5609). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/29155.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Abstract: Media integration into educational materials has greatly evolved in the past century. It has taken on technological features that enable highly dynamic multimedia presentations delivered in hypermedia e-learning environments. Since the inception of video multimedia integration into instructional environments little has been known about the impact it has on teaching and learning. Integrating video content into e-training utilizing a framework of traditional pedagogical practices is seen as a model that accounts for the impact video has on the instructional process and learning outcomes. This presentation discusses video as supporting guided practice in a digital direct instruction model of e-training. Learners successfully interact with video and master skills coupled with hands on practice. Recent research supporting video in e-training environments is promising. Future plans include a micro-model for delivering flexible e-training video objects.
- Video Documentaries as Content and Tools to New Learning Experiences: Recreating History with Shared Resources
- From Instructional Design to Best Practices: Approaches to Corporate e-Training of Technicians
- Instructors and Students Competences, Perceptions and Access to E-learning Technologies: Implications for E-learning Implementation at the Open University of Tanzania
- Accounting for color information in multi-cultural eLearning environments: Presentation of a qualitative analysis.
- An Investigation of Behaviorist and Cognitive Approaches to Instructional Multimedia Design
- Supporting E-Learning with Technologies for Electronic Documents
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Strategies for teacher professional development on TPACK, Part 2
- The Connected Learning Space
- Developing Teacher’s TPCK for Teaching Mathematics With Spreadsheets
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.