The Design of a Web-based Support System for Material Design/Evaluation Based on Goal Based Scenarios
Save to My Collections
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
This paper describes a design process of a Web-based support system for material design/evaluation based on the Goal-Based Scenarios theory (GBS). The system is based on a paper-based checklist developed by the first and third authors; it is intended to support designers/educators to develop or revise learning contents using GBS, and includes four elements: a self-assessment tool of the existing learning material, a GBS glossary, a GBS sample gallery, and a development support tool. This paper focuses on a grand design of the system and the first element, which is a self-assessment tool design.
Nemoto, J., Miyazaki, M., Suzuki, K. & Abe, A. (2008). The Design of a Web-based Support System for Material Design/Evaluation Based on Goal Based Scenarios. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 5056-5064). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 18, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/29073.
- Reframing Assessment: Using social software to collect and organise learning
- Digital Portfolios and Online Voting Systems : Best Practices in Assessment for Learning and the Promotion of Self-Monitoring Skills
- The Educational Uses of Digital Storytelling
- Usage Analysis in Learning Systems
- Digital Storytelling as Narrative Pedagogy
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- SALMS: SCORM-compliant Adaptive LMS
- A Multilevel Approach to Using Digital Storytelling in the Classroom
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Learning History with Biography-based Video & Web Tools: Research Results
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.