MOsKA, Mobile Organized Knowledge Access for Science: Astronomy and Renewable Energies Videos for Mobile Phone Delivery
Save to My Collections
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Teachers and researchers work together to develop video seminaries gathered in the MOKA web site dedicated to the project for scientific seminars. Thanks to the Wi-Fi router installed in their schools, students will be able to download the seminars on their mobile phones. Within the Wi-Fi coverage area, students and teachers can exchange files, opinions and complementary information. To reward the regularity of the students’ attendance at the offered learning activities, they might be assigned a mobile phone at the end of the experimentation. The production of video scenario takes place following the theoretical conditions of learning stated by Gagné. We have reduced the guideline phases and implemented them in an authoring system called TELA
Salis, C. & Ambu, M. (2008). MOsKA, Mobile Organized Knowledge Access for Science: Astronomy and Renewable Energies Videos for Mobile Phone Delivery. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 4388-4393). Chesapeake, VA: AACE. Retrieved December 11, 2013 from http://www.editlib.org/p/28994.
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- Implementing Embedded Assessment to Provide Feedback to Student and Instructor.
- Usable But Not Entertaining e-Learning Material
- The “Corporate University” as Technological and Scientific Support of the Virtual Education in Latin America
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
- Keeping the Human Element at the Center College-Level Writing Online: Methods and Materials
- Developing the NIDA International Program Methadone Research Web Guide and Tutorial
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.