Good Practice in the Production of Digital Video for Hypermedia in the Support to Elearning
Save to My Collections
Paulo, E., Casteleira, J. & Leão, P. (2008). Good Practice in the Production of Digital Video for Hypermedia in the Support to Elearning. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 4333-4342). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/28987.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Video data, showing the representation and the manipulation of objects, with complementary audio information, allows the transmission of information to be accomplished in a more efficient and interesting way when compared to the methods using only text, static image and graphics. This is true provided that the quality of the capture and encoding of the video data is guaranteed. The purpose of this article is to establish and promote a set of rules of good practices and methodologies to facilitate the production and encoding of digital video for Hypermedia in streaming transmissions. This work was a result of the analysis in the context of the creation of video contents used to support teaching and learning activities related to Computer Science disciplines topics. The videos were used for streaming transmission in a platform implemented at “Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão do Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre”.
- Experiences from the use of streaming video to support the students’ learning.
- Streaming Media in Schools: Patterns of Systemic Implementation and Use
- Distance Makes No Difference, using streaming video to enhance curriculum K-12
- Introducing Video streaming Technology to Meet the Needs of All Learners:Pre-professional And Graduate Student Experiences
- Changing cultures, changing practices: Using mobile tools, the cloud and ePortfolios for authentic assessment
- Elementary Principals as Technology Instructional Leaders
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Leadership and Technology: The big … well, part of the big picture.
- Constructing a streaming video-based learning forum for collaborative learning
- E-learning and ADDIE Model
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.