Visual Literacy 2.0
Save to My Collections
Avgerinou, M.D. (2008). Visual Literacy 2.0. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 3587-3591). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/28883.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
Visual Literacy has been identified as the essential literacy by the Partnership for 21st century skills. With the advent of Web and Learning 2.0, it is timely and critical to begin a systematic dialogue toward revisiting and revamping visual literacy’s definition, scope, purposes, skills, and applications so that connections can be established between the evolving definition(s) of visual literacy and minimum related competencies recommended by associations and educational agencies.
- Vodcasts: Are they an effective tool to enhance student learning? A Case Study from McMaster University, Hamilton Canada.
- The Connected Learning Space
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Podcasting in Teaching and Learning
- Visual Literacy & Podcasting
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Why the students did not use podcasts?
- How Multimedia Research Can Optimize the Design of Instructional Vodcasts
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.