Needs Analysis of E-Learning System for Multicultural Education in South-East Asia
Save to My Collections
Lee, I. (2008). Needs Analysis of E-Learning System for Multicultural Education in South-East Asia. In J. Luca & E. Weippl (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2008 (pp. 3447-3452). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/p/28863.
World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA) 2008
June 30, 2008
Joseph Luca & Edgar R. Weippl
More Information on EDMEDIA
Table of Contents
The project aims to conduct a survey to collect data and information regarding the Needs Analysis of E-Learning System for Multicultural Education in Southeast. From the data analysis, trends, issues and future efforts to promote multi-cultural education are to be presented in ASEAN perspective, along with possible barriers or support systems determining the rate of progress and changes in the conception and practices of multi-cultural education in formal education setting.
- Beliefs, Attitudes, and Practices of Technology-Using Teachers
- Instructional Design Considerations for Science E-Learning
- Toward a Taxonomy of Distributed Learning Delivery Modes
- The International Handbook Summit Call to Action for Learning with Technology in the 21st Century
- Implementing Embedded Assessment to Provide Feedback to Student and Instructor.
- Keeping the Human Element at the Center College-Level Writing Online: Methods and Materials
- Usable But Not Entertaining e-Learning Material
- SITE's Digital Fabrication Initative
- Engaging Teacher Candidates in Online Literature Circles
- The “Corporate University” as Technological and Scientific Support of the Virtual Education in Latin America
Comments & Discussion
Comment on the paper above. You must be registered to participate. Registration is free.